Monnalisa SpA, leader company in the childrenswear high market segment was founded in 1968 by Piero Iacomoni and Barbara Bertocci, now respectively President and Designer of the company.
The philosophy of Monnalisa is based on a unique combination of entrepreneurial activity, innovation, search for new markets, original styling and a special attention to the evolution of the corporate resources and skills.
The 2014 turnover (39 mln EURO) is divided in a Domestic (74%) and a Overseas area (26%).
The Domestic market includes 17 European countries, and Overseas market includes East Europe, Russia, Asia, Middle East, Americas.
Monnalisa is distributed in 64 Countries
The distribution of Monnalisa’s products is carried out through four channels:
- wholesale: independent multi brand stores;
- wholesale retail: single brand stores in partnership;
- corporate retail: direct single brand stores;
- e-business retail: sale channel online for the final consumer.
Vision, Mission e Values
Monnalisa is an “organised” group of people (owners, managers, employees, workers and subsidiaries) that, together with its shareholders, suppliers, subcontractors, customers, consumers, the community in which it is and operates as well as the institutions the company relates to, in the environment in which it operates, has the following goal:
Create value and values over time
- with a quality, fashion and high identity product for both customers and consumers
- with a flexible, reliable and customised service
- with a dynamic and challenging work environment
- with a profitable and ongoing relationship with its suppliers
- with a sustainable company policy for the territory
- excel in innovation, creativity and practicality… to gain new markets
- stimulate a spread out managership…
- to take on the challenges of the small and medium family enterprise successfully.
- expand worldwide both productively and commercially, maintaining the company values and identity… to spread a culture of social responsibility.
Monnalisa’s s Values
for skills and competencies, diversity, pace of life and work.
Dialogue and participation:
stimulating work environment, connection with the territory and growth together with the connected industries and services.
cknowledgement of everyone’s dedication to the relationship with Monnalisa and transparent decisions.
towards customer satisfaction, efficient and effective use of all resources as well as transparent reporting of policies and strategies.