- RETURNS POLICY
- The Customer has the right to cancel the contract, without giving any reasons, within 14 (fourteen) days. The cancellation period expires after 14 days from the day in which the Customer or a third party, who is not the carrier or the designated Customer, has acquired the physical possession of the goods.
- PTo exercise the right of cancellation, the Customer must inform MONNALISA of his/her decision to cancel this contract by means of an explicit declaration via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , or by filling and sending the cancellation form.
- So as to respect the cancellation period, it is sufficient for the Customer to send the communication concerning the cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
- Per rispettare il termine di recesso, è sufficiente che il Cliente invii la comunicazione relativa all’esercizio del diritto di recesso prima della scadenza del periodo di recesso.
- If the Client cancels this contract, all payments made to MONNALISA for this contract, will be reimbursed without undue delay and, in any case within 14 days from the date in which MONNALISA receives the cancellation notice. Said refund will be carried out by using a Credit card, PayPal or Bank transfer. The refund will be made on the basis of the payment method chosen by the Customer. In any case, the Customer will not incur any additional costs as a consequence of said reimbursement, excepting the shipment cost. The refund can be suspended until receipt of the goods or until proof of re-shipment of the goods is furnished by the Client, if this happens before.
- The Customer must re-ship the goods or deliver them to MONNALISA, without undue delays and, in any case, within 14 days from the date in which she/he has communicated the cancellation from this contract. The term is considered as respected if the Customer re-ships the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- The direct costs of restitution of the goods will be to the Customer charge.
The right to cancellation is deemed as having been correctly exercised when the following conditions have been met:
a) Sending an e-mail or the cancellation form as indicated above;
b) The products must be unused and un-damaged.
- The returned goods will be subjected to quality control.
- The products must be returned with the original labels and tags as originally affixed to them and in perfect condition, new, unused and in their original packaging. The Customer will be responsible for any lower value of the goods caused by handling that differs from what is necessary to establish the nature and characteristics of the goods.